Sep 1, 2008

出張

I went Osaka past few days for both my business & private purpose. These are some pics from that trip mainly Japanese bullet train. Fastest service is named "Nozomi"(!) yeah, actualy, Nozomi takes Nozomi...

This one is series "300". Its not new but still running at 270km/h. I took this one bound for Osaka.


This is a newest series "N700". This model can running at 300km/h and could shorten travel time for few mins(!?) between Tokyo and Osaka... Personally, I dont understand where the point to spent a lot of money to build newer models just to reduce only few mins of travel time... Anyway, I took this one on return trip for Tokyo this time.


Took this from N700 window just before Kyoto station. Can you see five storied pagoda??



Lastly, he is my nephew Mizuki. Soooo cute!!

No comments: